Charlotte checked with Continental and was also able to get an inexpensive
flight from Boston.  We had begun to despair because of the high travel
costs.  We would have needed a roomette if we went by rail, which only
arrives in Cleveland at 3 a.m.!  Even Greyhound is more expensive than the
Continental fares.  One airfare she found would have set us back by $600++.
 And since the Boston subway stops in front of our apartment, we no longer
have an auto.

Anyway, thanx for the info, Kenneth.  Jason really liked your duet recital,
didn't he. Congratulations!!

Oh, to take in the preliminary events, when do we need to be in Cl;eveland?

Arthur.
========FROM:   INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED],
INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  I receive postings of discount fares from Continental Airlines (Cleveland
is one of the hub airports for Continental) and just received a notice that
the following cities have one way summer fares of $68 to Cleveland, perhaps
relevant to some LuteFest attendees.  You would need to check on their site
for more details:

Albany, Baltimore, Columbus (OH), Grand Rapids, Hartford, Indianapolis,
Nashville, New York (both LaGuardia and Newark airports), Norfolk (VA),
Raleigh/Durham, Richmond (VA), and Kansas City.

- Kenneth Be LuteFest 2004 Director