Hi all,
I too seem to have had a copy of Renbourn's early recordings. This lead me
to discover subsequently "real" lute music. A couple of years back I tried
to arrange a few pieces by Renbourn for lute. The results - cleaned up a
tad - are to be found at
http://www.cbsr.ucr.edu/wlkfiles/Publications/Unicorn/Unicorn.xml

Note: this is an xml document, and some browsers may not like it...
Alain