Hi All,

I have received a lot of e-mails, suggentions, in response to my question, and I
think I got enough information to draw a positive conclusion. I highly
appreciate your help, both in regard to Faria lute as well as recommendations
for other lutes. I didn't reply to all the people but I am grateful to all of
you who wrote me.

>From now I appreciate your suggestion as to, e.g., what I should ask him, etc.
(especially strings: I think I want nylgut....) I think I decided to buy his
lute.

Best regards,

Marta