From: Eric Redlinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Salut!

in my quest to simplify the creation of rehearsal editions of
lute/vocal music for my group, ASTERIA, I threw together a graphical
user interface for Wayne Cripps' excellent and free TAB application.
It runs on Mac OS X "Panther".  It won't absolve you from the need to
learn the TAB markup codes, but it does simplify the process of
spitting out nice, interim PDF documents as you work on your scores.

Check it out at: http://medievallute.info/xTAB.zip

-Eric

        ~ASTERIA~
http://asteriamusica.com

~medieval and renaissance
  music for lute and voices~

---
You are currently subscribed to lute-news as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]