your comment might seem odd at first but actually,
you're spot on.  how many times in your life, when
reeling from the effects of a personal or more general
disaster, have you found yourself staring out the
window, trying to get to the bottom of the thing while
strumming your guitar, lute, uke ... whatever.  i
don't want to get into some endless, "new age"
discussion on the metaphysics of sound but that
doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

i read that the force of the earthquake which caused
the tsunami made the earth "wobble" a bit in its
orbit.  if you consider just how easy it could be to
"wobble" out of orbit and spin off into freezing
space, you have to conclude that we're all in this
together.

music of the spheres indeed.

- bill