From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 February 2005 10:59
To: dongl
Cc: alain.veylit; lute
Subject: Re: horizontal spacing in tablature

And in fact, Matthew Wadsworth, in the booklet of his "Away Delights", AVIE
AV2053, wrote "...My thanks to Django's developer, Alain Veylit, for his
many hours of hard work..."
Not so bad for an  amateurish developer!

Best wishes

Paolo Declich

6X velocizzare la tua navigazione a 56k? 6X Web Accelerator di Libero!
Scaricalo su INTERNET GRATIS 6X http://www.libero.it