  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu<mailto:lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
  Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 12:55 PM
  Subject: Re: lute outreach -tuning..

   I know that Mike Peterson and also Ronn McFarlane regularly play lute
in airport departure lounges while waiting for their flights.  I myself
once took out my lute and played during a long and unexpected flight
delay in Toronto.  I was playing through a book of English popular tunes
and suddenly found it humorous to be playing "Loth to Depart" - it was a
new spin on flight delays!

  Several people, including otherwise bored stewardesses and pilots,
stopped by to see what I was playing and asked questions.  I overheard
one captain exclaim to his co-pilot "that's a lute!" as they walked by!

  Kenneth