Chris:

Often your local public library will have an interlibrary loan
arrangement whereby you can get access to books from other libraries,
including universities.  Talk to the people at the service desk if it is
not obvious how to make that work on the library's website.

I did exactly that in order to get ahold of Carol MacClintock's book when
I was putting together the web page on Fronimo.
http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~lsa/associated/Galilei/index.html

Good luck,

Daniel Heiman