Ronn McFarlane has recently moved to Portland, so you have the opportunity
to study with someone who is a great player and areally good teacher. The
best way to contact Ronn is through his email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Nancy Carlin
LSA Administrator

>Hello all -- I'm interested in trying my hand (well, hands) at the
>lute (Renaissance 8c). Anyone know if there are any teachers in the
>Portland area? Clay Erickson used to teach and had a web site, but
>the site seems to be gone for good.
>
>I've been on the verge of simply buying a lute and getting one of
>those "teach yourself" books. But, having some experience with the
>cello, I know that would result in lots of bad habits.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Steve
>

>To get on or off this list see list information at
>http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html

Nancy Carlin Associates
P.O. Box 6499
Concord, CA 94524  USA
phone 925/686-5800 fax 925/680-2582
web site - www.nancycarlinassociates.com
Administrator THE LUTE SOCIETY OF AMERICA
web site - http://LuteSocietyofAmerica.org