Dear Chris Wilke,

  I don't know if a modern facsimile edition has been published: I obtained a
microfilm about from the Nationalbibliothek Wien some 20 years ago. The MS is
mostly in a single scribal hand for 11 course Dm lute and most probably dates
from around 1700 with a suite by Ginter in another (later?) hand. The theorbo
pieces (in the first lute hand) are of particular interest as preserving some
tiorba solos of the early 18thC.

  MH

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  Martyn,

Thanks for your insight and observations. How
might one go about getting a copy of the Wien MS? Has
it been published, or is a trip to Vienna in order?

Chris