Too many typing mistakes, too much hurry, sorry about that, Sean !

Here's the corrected intro to the text :

Sean,

I was away for the week-end and coming home now (Sunday evening French time) I
find your message about the Spinacino colloquium in Tours, last December. I
wasn't there unfortunately, but a friend who attended the colloquium did a nice
report on the French lute list. Alas, for you, it's in French, but that could
be a good opportunity to brush up your old school French ;-)) . If you really
can't find your way around, I'll try to post a translation in a week's time,
when I come back from a week's well deserved holidays on the other side of the
Mediterranean !

It's only a report, but well worth reading.

All the best,

Jean-Marie

Expéditeur original:    Jean-Marie Poirier
Adresse expéditeur original: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Sean,
>
>I was away for the week-end and coming home now (sunaday evening French time)
>I find your message about the Spinaciono coloquium in Tours, last December. I
>wasn't there unfortunately, but a friend who attended the colloquium did a
>nice report on the French lute list. Alas, for you, it's in French, but that
>could be a good opportunity to brush up you old school French ;-)) . If you
>rellay can't find your way arounf, I'll try ro post a translation in a week's
>time when I come back from a week's well served holidays on the other side of
>the Mediterranean !
>
>It's only a report, but quite worth reading.
>
>All the best,
>
>Jean-Marie

Jean-Marie Poirier
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
17-02-2008
Nˆ¶‰è®‡ß¶¬–+-±ç¥ŠËbú+™«b¢v­†Ûiÿü0ÁËj»f¢ëayÛ¿Á·?–ë^iÙ¢Ÿø§uìa¶i