..while I - a father of daughters aged 34 and 32, and a granddaughter of 5 weeks - found it very moving. I felt a sweet sort of envy. I thank you both!

Alan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob MacKillop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mathias Rösel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Lutelist" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 9:15 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: true amateurs

Being the father of an 11-year old girl myself, that was truly
inspirational. Thanks. We both enjoyed it.

Rob and Rhona

On 26/02/2008, "Mathias R=F6sel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

May I, responding to Rob's demand, introduce another amateurs' recording
of two Dowland songs:

http://www.esnips.com/doc/c81f0143-6dc3-42b3-b9e8-58af1f0eb24b/Hamburg-Rebekka-II-08

The singer is my 9yrs old daughter, the lute player is me. The event was
the final concert of the Hamburg players' meeting on Sun Feb 24th.
--
Mathias