I loved it, Val. Very nice phrasing, breathing and tone.

The question over professional and amateur is an interesting one. Pros need
to be consistent, amateurs can be consistent sometimes (!). I've definitely
heard better performances from amateurs than professionals on many
occasions, and vice versa of course. Ultimately it is meaningless. The
performance at the moment is all that matters, and that performance in front
of a lute audience seemed to me to be near perfect. If I was a pro waiting
to go on after you, I would have felt very uncomfortable indeed!

Rob MacKillop