Monica's statement was originally on the Vihuela list...

BTW, Ray is wrong - we (well, some of us, not me, and probably not you) do
kill those whose beliefs we disagree with. I also doubt whether medieval man
smelt worse than one of my students...and I haven't yet met a soprano who
didn't think she was the centre of the universe!

Rob