Dear Everyone,

in 2005 I received copies of mus ms. 4/-42 (Tokyo, Nanki Music Library)
from the LSA archive. It contains some ten pages of lute music in French
flat tuning, and another ten pages with Italian songs and lute
continuo.
I was warned that the copies were hardly legible. Now the ms. has become
of interest to me, I must admit it's true. Can somebody please give
advice how to contact Tokyo, Nanki Music Library?
Or does somebody own copies of that ms. that are legible, and would be
willing to share? My plan is to type the music into a Fronimo file and
post it to Francesco's Fronimo page.
--
Mathias