From: Spring, aus dem, Rainer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 7:51 AM
To: Lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Re: tablature notation guidelines

-----Original Message-----
From: G. Crona [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 4:34 PM
To: Lute@cs.dartmouth.edu

Yeah!

>But jokes aside, if one would actually take a look at, and play from
tablature on the lines, one could easily see what I'm trying to say. The
arguement >that its easy(er) to read should hold ground quite nicely!

Not at all. And I can't see any reason why it should.

Best wishes,

Rainer aus dem Spring

IT & Business Solutions Division

Tel.:   +49 211-5296-355
Fax.:   +49 211-5296-405
SMTP:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender
immediately.

You should not retain, copy or use this email for any purpose outside of any
NDA currently existing between Toshiba Electronics Europe GmbH and
yourselves.

Toshiba Electronics Europe GmbH
Hansaallee 181 - 40549 Duesseldorf - Germany
Phone: +49 (211) 5296-0 - Fax: +49 (211) 5296-400

Handelsregister Duesseldorf HRB 22487
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Hitoshi Otsuka
Amtsgericht Duesseldorf