ohh yes...and one more, is that format is the same  as TAB?

   i see it saves the files as tabx

   On Jan 19, 2009, at 7:50 PM, Eric Crouch wrote:

   Try xTab, downloadable from here <[1]http://medievallute.info/>. It
   works fine for me.
   Eric Crouch
   On 19 Jan 2009, at 16:07, Omer Katzir wrote:

   I decided to use TAB, I can't work with finale and friends anymore. all
   these applications can't write polyphony as should be.
   I download TAB from the FTP, and looked at the instructions, when I try
   to use gcc I keep getting no input file, I install xCode, and that
   it...I actually don't know any thing right now...
   please help me :-*