Dear Rainer, dear all,

I have to ask everybody's pardon for the poor quality of the
reproduction - I have digitalized a film, which itself had been copied
from another film years ago, with my home equipment. No professional job
though, :(, but as it may be that even such a copy is now a rarity I
thought it fit to do this and not to wait until I
might eventually be able to afford the services of pros.

Unfortunately, the Cologne archive repeats the misleading dating of the
book on its site. I will ask them to correct this after the second part
of my article about it has appeared in the German lute society's
"Lauten-Info".

And now for something completely different:

There will be some people on this list who receive the "Lauten-Info" -
in No 4/2009 something has gone awry between setting and correcting its
contents and imposition. I was in quite a hurry to send 4/2009 on its
way before Christmas, and did not look over it a last time before
sending it to the printer. Imposition has resulted in breaking the
connection between the columns containing the footnotes to Andreas
Schlegel's text about the work on his forthcoming facsimile edition of
french manuscripts from the hand B of the "Rhétorique ee Dieux", and so
some lines are missing from page 6, left column, footnote 3, where
Andreas gives the URL to the english version of an article of his. The
missing URL is:

http://www.accordsnouveaux.ch/de/DownloadD/files/Rhetorique_Englisch.pdf

I am sorry for this mistake and for any inconveniences it may have
caused.

All best,

Joachim

"Rainer" <rads.bera_g...@t-online.de> schrieb:
> Another facsimile - thanks to Joachim :)
>
> Rainer adS
>
> http://www.historischesarchivkoeln.de/documents/org/1006842.pdf

Joachim Lüdtke, Lektorat & Korrektorat
Dr. Joachim Lüdtke