Phillippa Dunne had a "Human Remains" sign,
on hers.
RT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward Martin" <e...@gamutstrings.com> To: "Edward C. Yong" <ky...@pacific.net.sg>; "Lute List" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 12:16 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Stickers and Decals

Before 9-11 happened, Terry Schumacker used to have yellow hazardous
radiation sticker on his lute case.

ed

At 05:16 AM 1/19/2010, Edward C. Yong wrote:
Hello from Sunny Singapore!

I was feeling whimsical and wondering what stickers other lute players
put on their lutes. The FRAGILE and THIS WAY UP ones I presume are
reasonably common (and commonsense), but since so many of us are
quirky folk, I'd imagine we have some pretty eyebrow-raising ones on
our cases. I was thinking of putting a 'Giraffe Preservation Society'
sticker on my archlute case even though I realise it's rather an
obscure bit of humour. 'Biohazard' anyone?

Anyone out there with funny ones?

Edward C. Yong
ky...@pacific.net.sg

Edward Martin