You can put it into a scanner, those for films or diapos, and convert it in
a digital image. Also I think that some libraries may still have devices
that can read and print them at once. Actually that microfilm is not so nice
and the cheap photo scanners are affected by focus issues. The result needs
post processing, but the result is good enough to be read and transcribed
(with some effort). Not easy to play directly from it. Also Herbert had a
quite "compressed" handwriting, small letters, which doesn't help ...