As a response to mentioning Sting, in a neutral way as far as I was
aware, in my recent ramblings on how music becomes different with a
different sound aesthetic, I received a rather unpleasant private
e-mail insinuating I have a grudge against Sting. Nothing could be
further from the truth, in fact I love his music, and to save myself
the trouble of getting into a nasty exchange of private e-mails, I
would like you to have a look at what I have my guitar kids play, and
as example I play for them:
http://youtu.be/l5llNtjrS4M
Yes, that's me on steel (!) strings. I rest my case.

David