From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of
Stephan Olbertz
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 4:35 AM
Cc: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Re: [LUTE] Re: Re: Bach’s Lute Suites: This Myth is Busted

Am 25.04.2012, 22:27 Uhr, schrieb Daniel Winheld <dwinh...@lmi.net>:

> The article was aimed at the guitar crowd,

And that's probably why the article is a bit superficial. ;-) A real
contribution would need to be in scholarly style. No references here, no
mentioning of newer literature (e.g. by Negwer, Dierksen, Hofmann, Ledbetter),
lots of statements without evidence.

Regards

Stephan

still clinging to illusions