From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of
Christopher Stetson
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 10:56 AM
To: Lute Net
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Off topic : Early guitars

   I'm also wondering where the random capital "A"'s are coming from.  Am
   I doing something wrong format-wise?

   On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Christopher Stetson
   <[1]christophertstet...@gmail.com> wrote:

        Yes, extremely tantalizing, but I'veA had my GAS under control
     for
        awhile now, andA can't afford to be truly interested.A
        I'd definitely be onboard for a 19th c. guitar forum, though.A

      Especially since the 19th is now officially 2 centuries ago.
      Chris.

        On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Braig, Eugene
     <[1][2]brai...@osu.edu>
        wrote:
          Some titles and descriptions are truly tantalizing. A However,

        find it extremely frustrating in being so teased with no way to

          access more detailed images directly. A I'm sincerely tempted
          write Erik-Pierre regarding my vrais intA(c)rAA-ot.

        There used to be a fine listserv for 19th-c. guitar discussion
   under

          the Dartmouth umbrella. A It ran into some competition from a

        handful of other lists that were previously active, but seem to be

          less so now. A I wonder if it's time to resurrect that list.
          Best,
          Eugene