Thanks for your appreciation!  I apologize for the server being down,
the past few weeks have been very hectic for me.  I will be changing the
server again in a short while, I hope the transfer goes more smoothly.

Usually if several days go by with no lute messages there is probably
a problem, and I welcome your getting in touch with me to let me know.

 Wayne

Begin forwarded message: