   From: Arthur Ness [mailto:arthurjn...@verizon.net]
   Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 5:47 PM
   To: Braig, Eugene; Lute List
   Subject: Re: [LUTE] Re: Vivaldi

   Dear Eugene,

   I did not say RV 532 (G major) and RV 558 (C major) are the same work.
   The ISMLP editor alleges a second version of RV 532. Take a look at
   his/her entries for RV 532 and scroll down to the red band.  There the
   ISMLP editor explains that RV 532 appears with an "alternate title,"
   citing H. C. Robbins Landon, Vivaldi: Voice of the Baroque (Chicago,