You may not be aware, but Aquila nylgut has conquered the ukulele world and is
the standard stringing for any ukulele worth its money.
Its sweet tone and characteristic decay is perfect for the ukulele sound and
repertoire.
It was originally developed for the lute!
Ernesto Ett
11-99 242120 4
11-28376692