Dear Edward,

I ordered some La Bella strings a few years back and their calculations were
way off. I was able to do my own for the nylon strings by measuring the
diameter but it was really hit and miss for the copper-wound strings as I
didn't have any basis for calculation. The strings they suggested on their
website were totally inappropriate (far too slack). I did contact them about
this issue but they never sorted anything out. Shame, because their strings are
well made and reasonably priced.

Best

Matthew