Haha! Look for MeesterDavidGitaar on YouTube ( that's me in my other
   life, one of my other lives). I did several Taylor Swift
   covers/arrangements. I think Never Grow Up would lend itself well to
   lute. Safe and Sound too. Ask your daughter which one  she likes best
   and I'll see what I can do.
   David

   On Wednesday, September 2, 2015, John Mardinly