From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of
Wolfgang Wiehe
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 6:24 AM
To: Martin Shepherd
Cc: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Holbein

   Hello Martin,
   try this one and zooooooooooooooooom in!
   greetings
   Wolfgang W.
   https://www.google.com/culturalinstitute/asset-viewer/the-ambassadors/b
   QEWbLB26MG1LA?hlTH&projectId=art-project

   Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. September 2015 um 11:59 Uhr
   Von: "Martin Shepherd" <mar...@luteshop.co.uk>
   An: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
   Betreff: [LUTE] Holbein
   Hi All,
   Does anyone have a highish resolution JPG of the Holbein "Ambassadors"
   lute they'd be willing to send me? It doesn't need to be the whole
   painting, just the lute.
   I thought I had one somewhere, but it seems to have disappeared into
   the digital ether.
   Thanks,
   Martin