Perhaps

   DONAUESCHINGEN, Fuerstlich Fuerstenbergische Hofbibliothek (D-DO)

   Ms. G I 4 , f. 71

   as "Chara mia dolce stella"
   ?
   On 21.10.2015 18:58, Harald Hamre privat wrote:

   Dear all

   Does anybody know the source for an intabulation of Cara mia dolce
   stella (vocal: Hans Leo Hassler) by Melchior Neusidler/Newsidler? It is
   recorded as No 14 on the Neusidler CD by Paul O'Dette.

   There are intabulations of the same melody, called 'Chiara et lucente
   Stella' in the Hainhofer Lute Book I and in Johann Rude: Flores Musicae
   I (1600) - but the one on the CD by POD is different.

   Best regards

   Harald Johan Hamre