One more thing - google books has this entry, for those interested:
   [1]https://books.google.com/books?id=CIkD5rhdva0C&pg=PA40&dq=blessed+be
   +that+maid+marie&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMqIb65bjJAhUK8CYKHePpBcEQ6AEIKz
   AB#v=onepage&q=blessed%20be%20that%20maid%20marie&f=false

   On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 12:36 PM, Edward Martin