Cool. You can also get an SL Weiss hoodie.

   Years ago, when I did the Barqoue Performance Institute at Oberlin, we
   joked about getting T-shirts made up that said, "The United Lute
   Front!". It was to feature a mashup of the famous stoic portrait of Che
   Guevara in revolutionary military attire and beret with Weiss's head
   superimposed.
   [1]Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

   On Friday, January 15, 2016, 6:50 PM, John Mardinly