Ron;

   What I wanted to avoid was pain, misery and frustration. In 4 months of
   playing as much as possible every day (frustratingly not enough), I was
   hoping to at at least "condition" my LH fingertips (thick callousnesses
   not really needed, I thought) , but it just wasn't happening. This
   QuickCallus stuff has helped tremendously. Well, at 67, a lot of things
   don't work like they did when I was young, but I thought 4 months would
   have been enough to condition my fingertips to play at least 4 hours.
   Apparently not.

   A. John Mardinly, Ph.D., P.E.
   Retired Principal Materials Nanoanalysis Engineer
   EMail: [1]john.mardi...@asu.edu
   Cell: [2]408-921-3253 (does not work in TEM labs)
   But don't call the lab....I won't be there!

   On Jun 26, 2016, at 8:54 AM, Ron Andrico <[3]praelu...@hotmail.com>