Indeed.

Best,
Eugene

-----Original Message-----
From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of
Christopher Stetson
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2016 3:10 PM
To: Andreas Schlegel
Cc: lute list
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Respighi and lute sources

   Hello, Andreas and all.
   Paul O'Dette has already done the research:
   [1]http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ancient-airs-and-dances-16th-century
   -songs-dances-for-lute-paul-odette/8650158
   I don't have the CD at hand, but I believe the liner notes contain all
   the sources.   It's also quite a nice recording, though now getting
   old.
   Best to all,
   Chris.

   On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 2:28 PM, Andreas Schlegel