You wrote:
   "Does being on this list mean that anyone is entitled to engage in a
   one-
   to-one correspondence with you?"
   I believe it does Monica :)
   Regards
   G.
   On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 4:31 PM, [1]mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk
   <[2]mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

     I think that what I was trying to say has been misconstrued - as is
     often the case with these arguments.
     If you are on Facebook - or Earlyguitar.ning people can only contact
     you directly if you accept them as friends.
     This list is different.   Anyone can join, there is no moderator,
     nobody
     decides who may join.   That means that everyone on the list has
     access
     to everyone else's e-mails. This facility should not be abused.
     As I understand it Martyn contacted Anton after he had posted
     details
     of his latest intabulations on this list. If Martyn has anything
     helpful to say that might help Anton   to make his work even more
     useful
     than it is already - and a lot of people do find it very useful and
     are
     grateful to him for posting the details - then why not say it here.
     We
     have discussed this before.
     Does being on this list mean that anyone is entitled to engage in a
     one-
     to-one correspondence with you?
     Better leave it at that as this will probably be misconstrued too.
     Monica