Am Dienstag, 24. Januar 2017 17:31 CET, David Smith <d...@dolcesfogato.com>
schrieb:

> And when I go to the link it is a blank page. Not sure what is going on but I
> have used both chrome and safari with the same results.
> David

This is getting dangerously off-topicm but: you simply can not send such a link
since that link does contain
a session ID which most likely will only work for the browser/client that
started that session (and that's a
good thing, since otherwide someone might take over this session which _might_
even contain payment
information ...). N.B.: never post links have during a e-commerce transaction
;-)

HTH Ralf Mattes