On 22/02/2017 12:08, Ron Andrico wrote:

Sterling:

   The piece is available in tablature from the Lute Society in a
   tablature supplement circa 2000.  Contact Chris Goodwin, since I
   believe he made the arrangement.

   RA

   From: [1]lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [2]<lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu> on behalf
   of sterling price [3]<spiffys84...@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 4:05 AM
   To: Lute List
   Subject: [LUTE] My Lady Careys Dompe

       Hi all--
      I am looking for My Lady Careys Dompe as played by Paul O'Dette on
   the
      Royal Lewters cd. Gathering from the liner notes I think it is
   Paul's
      arrangement of the harpsichord version. Any ideas?
      Thanks--
      Sterling

   This was in fact an arrangement for two lutes by Chris Goodwin. It is
   in the music supplement of Lute News No. 44 (December 1997) which I
   have miraculously found in a cardboard box if you want a copy.

   Best

   Matthew