I now found the possibility to get a pdf:
- Click on the right icon to open a overview page, then you will see the pdf button.

Best regards
Markus

Am 08.03.2017 um 12:35 schrieb Markus Lutz:
Hello Daniel, dear friends,
in the meantime Dieter Kirsch has informed me, that this manuscript from around 1600 in the Stadtbibliothek Braunschweig, formerly in possession of Johann Camman the younger (1584-1649) now is online under: http://publikationsserver.tu-braunschweig.de/receive/dbbs_mods_64444?lang=en

It contains works by Sielicki, Barbetta, Wiassel, Spalkaiber, Drusina, Cato, Lasso, Meiland Crecquillon, Długora and others.

Unfortunately there seems to be no link on a pdf.

Best regards
Markus