I wrote about this manuscript already in 1976. The article is available
   (in Swedish) at  [1]http://www.tabulatura.com/musikmuseet724.pdf
   It is also described in detail by Jan Olof Rudén in his catalogue,
   Music in Tablature 1981 (I believe it is still available). Adolf
   Lindgren owned this MS. All of the six pieces in the manuscript are
   from Nicolas Vallet's Secretum Musarum vol. 1, 1615. He does not link
   these pieces with Vallet
   I suppose the MS is transferred from Musikmuseet and now kept at Musik-
   och teaterbiblioteket in Stockholm  [2]rarec...@musikverket.se
   Thank you for the correction of issue number!
   Kenneth Sparr
   [3]www.tabulatura.com

     Dear lute netters,
     Does anybody know anything about this manuscript?
     I only know of
              Lindgren, A. Dans och lutspel i fordna dagar, in Svensk
     Musiktidning, 24/1890 p. 147ff.
     Which is 115 years old and written in Swedish :(
     Rainer
     PS
     Perhaps somebody from Sweden can tell me if it says anything about
     the Vallet pieces in the manuscript.
     See [5]http://carkiv.musikverk.se/www/epublikationer/Svensk_Musikti
     dning_1890_no_19.pdf
     pdf search doesn't find Vallert, though.
     Note it's 19 not 24 as in Kenneth Sparr's article
     [6]http://www.tabulatura.com/FRELUTE.htm