Dear Alain,

That looks terrific! Yes, that's it! Great!

Mathias

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] Im Auftrag
von Alain Veylit
Gesendet: Montag, 29. Mai 2017 21:44
An: Mathias Rösel; 'Lute net'
Betreff: [LUTE] Re: tablature d'angelique

See http://fandango.musickshandmade.com/showcase/preview/232 for Fandango
support of Angelique tablature - this is based on the Monin book (the first
piece...). If someone needs the other styles of diapason notation for the
Angelique, they should ask for it specifically... The Angelique implementation
will not be available until the next release of the software at some point
within the coming 10 days. Matthias, this could give you a little bit of time
to ask for adjustments - I included the facsimile of the transcribed piece in
the PDF.

Happy memorial day,

Alain

On 05/27/2017 10:11 AM, Mathias Rösel wrote:
> Hi Alain,
>
> Yes, there are two major manuscript sources and one print available online.
> The manuscript sources are:nn
>
> 1. The anonymous tablature for the angélique A 3.329, preserved in the
> Moravian museum in Brno (Smetanova 14, 602 00 Brno):
> http://www.manuscriptorium.com/apps/index.php?envLang=en#search
> (search word: tabulatura angeliku)
>
> 2. Marguerite Monin's lute book. Folios 1r to 23v contain music for the
> angélique.
> http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b52503663g
>
> The print is Jakob Kremberg's Musicalische Gemüths-Ergötzung (Dresde, 1689):
> http://imslp.org/wiki/Musicalische_Gem%C3%BCths-Erg%C3%B6tzung_(Kremberg,_Jakob)
>  – with his exceptional characters for the bass courses.
>
> Mathias

>>> http://www.accordeondiatonique.fr/comment-lire-une-tablature-accorde
>>> o
>>> -diatonique/
>>>
>>> Spanish keyboard tablature was completely different if I recall...
>>> using numbers corresponding to the keys on the keyboard. See
>>> http://www.organ.byu.edu/Bush_Library/Bush%20Files/Buxheimer%20Orgel
>>> b
>>> u