I also wrote in Russia.

It seems tht in september they are going to send me a reproduction.

Let's wait and see.

Greetings,

Diego

Il 04/08/2017 09:36, Jean-Marie Poirier ha scritto:
Hi  Nancy,
I have the same interest in Robert Ballard and I wrote to the library in Russia
where the only copy of Ballard's second book of 1614 is kept to ask about a
possible copy of it but I never got an answer...
I would be very interested to know if someone around owns a copy and would be
ready to share it.
Best wishes,
Jean-Marie