Yesterday, I started transcribing a piece from the Filippo Dalla Casa MS yesterday and I am wondering how much interest there might be in a full transcription. The MS is for archlute in grand staff notation, so part of the work involves providing a tablature version of the pieces also. I think Nigel North had some pretty harsh words about the quality of the music but I find it very much in the spirit of Zamboni and there is not that much archlute specific music around. So, what do people think? Worth the effort or just a waste of valuable time...
Alain