> On Sep 11, 2017, at 9:12 AM, Ron Andrico <praelu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Pretty self contradictory, but congratulations.

> Many apologies to the list for this discussion.  But since it was brought up
> by a person who is speaking for LSA,

Nope, I don’t speak for the LSA

> Meanwhile, I re-state my offer to publicly debate you, Daniel, or your
> designee, on any point pertaining to performance of historical repertory for
> voice and lute.

Nope, wasn’t your offer. Won’t reproduce it here. Probably wouldn’t get
through the profanity filter. If anyone actually cares (which I doubt) I can
share by private email.

Best wishes for your upcoming concerts and great future success.