Nylon is less dense than fluorocarbon.

Eugene

-----Original Message-----
From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of
Anthony Glass
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 2:09 PM
To: Dan Winheld
Cc: lutelist Net
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Fishing Line Renaissance

   So...is nylon more or less dense than fluorocarbon? I've never used
   nylon on a lute, only nylgut and PVF.
   Thanks!
   TG

   On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Dan Winheld <[1]dwinh...@lmi.net>
   wrote:

     Very cool discovery! Thanks. Could it be some form of the stuff
     referred to as "Carbon" or "Flourocarbon"- the KF (in gauges up
     to.91) made by Savarez?
     Dan