I don't think that's entirely accurate. Ronn McFarlane plays his own
   compositions, Jakob Lindberg performs the Britten Nocturnal (I know,
   it's not that new, and it's not really for lute, but IMO it kinda
   counts), Chris Wilke recorded a whole cd of Roman Turovsky's new works
   for baroque lute, I saw Elizabeth Kenny perform TWO recent theorbo
   commissions at the LuteFestWest, and there's certainly more examples I
   just can't think of at the moment.
   As soon as I can afford to do so, I intend to commission some works for
   myself to play.

   Jacob Johnson
   [uc?export=download&id=0B6_gM3BRE6ZrYVVZZU5QNmJqdDQ&revid=0B6_g
   M3BRE6ZraW9nQ2U4SGNwV0tYVWxobnNBVjBsZi9FNHhzPQ]
   Guitar/Lute
   [1]www.johnsonguitarstudio.com
   469.237.0625.
   On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 4:12 PM, Christopher Stetson