I listened, but only a little, because I found the sound to be so
   horrible I just could not stand it. So whatever the musicological
   arguments, it is just not musical, IMHO.

   A. John Mardinly, Ph.D., P.E.
   The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters
   Francisco Goya

   On Feb 7, 2018, at 5:01 PM, Tristan von Neumann