Hello Lute List People -

 Occasionally I check the spam traps for the lute list and I see messages from
people who are really members of the lute list.  These people have one email
address on the robot’s list, but send their message from another address.  It
could be because they moved, or got a new service, or it could be because their
provider changed their address.  The robot does not recognize the new address
and so blocks the message.  If you post something to the lute list and it
doesn’t get through, check to see if the address you are sending is the same
as the one that messages addressed to you use.

  Wayne