Neither uploader nor commentators seem to have a clue. Mr. Green man
   thinks they are lutes. Perhaps they are played by Captain Dignore's
   Piper [sic]. And you'd wish robots could play this "human"! No, I'd say
   capoed guitars by some quite competent players. I enjoyed it. And the
   oud player really resembles Tom Hanks. :) But what with the background
   soundtrack? Does it improve the listening experience?
   G.

   On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 12:05 AM, Alain Veylit