Dear Lutenists
         I wonder whether any other lutenists are using the strobe and
   needle Airywave tuner app, preset for various lute types (and numerous
   other instruments) with historic temperaments (900 alternative
   tunings). The display is so easily readable on my iPad that I rarely
   reach for my turbo-strobe tuner, my Korg Orchestal or my Cleartune app.
   Has any other tuner user found this app useful? I am surprised not to
   have heard mention of it. It can of course  produce reference tones for
   those who rightly prefer to tune more by ear than by eye.
   Apologies if this rings like an advert, but I have found it so useful,
   other users may in fact have found fault with it.
   Regards
   Anthony