Dear All,
   I'm looking for the two books in Neapolitan tab from 1536
   Intavolatura de viola o vero lauto cio e Recercate, Canzone Francese,
   Motette, composto per lo Eccelente & Unico musico Francesco Milanese,
   non mai piu stampata Libro primo (secondo) della Fortuna, Naples 1536
   There should be a Minkoff reprint from 1977
   I can't recall seeing it on the net. Gerbode has the facs of two
   volumes by Sulzbach in italian tab, but I can't remember now if they
   correspond to the ones in neapolitan tab. Any suggestions?
   Best wishes
   G.